Great job! We found working with your company to be beneficial and professional. We will process the final invoice this week. Please pass on our sincere thanks to Eren and the rest of the team for a job well done!
— Jeff Okely, Cobb EMC
Since implementing a system by Deau, we have saved hundreds of hours in employee time.
— Al Oliver, Special Projects Director,
Ackerman Security Systems
Relying on 15 years of experience, the professionals at our office will perform the following steps to ensure a successful scanning project.
- Torn pages will be prepared and edges will be straightened.
- Paper clips and staples will be removed.
- All pages will be made to face the same orientation for scanning.
- All landscape pages 8 ½ x 11 will be scanned portrait and rotated during the Image Quality Control process.
- As per customer indication. Price includes 5 index fields. More may be added, subject to charge. Some limitations apply.
Imaging and Image Quality Control
- All documents will be scanned duplex.
- All blank pages will be eliminated during the quality control process.
- All documents for a folder will be scanned in the order the folder was received.
- Periodic Checkpoints to ensure document count.
- The scan operators will quality check all pages that have been scanned.
- Blank pages will be deleted, and Customer shall not pay for blank pages.
Deau will ensure that all batches scanned will be released into one of the following:
An imaging system, either pre-existing, or provided by Deau
- Windows or other File structure
- A searchable CD, DVD, or USB portable hard drive